Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Artists Name: Sdot Pdot
Location: Chicago, IL
Record Label: Unsigned Hype



SINGLES:

Sdot Pdot - Yea Dat's My Trunk (Edited)




Sdot Pdot - Yea Dat's My Trunk (Dirty)






I'm Sdot Pdot an up and coming Chicago artist I personally feel like I have my own style that over the time I have perfected with unique hooks, exceptional double entendres, prodigious metaphors, flamboyant similes, and extraordinary adlibs. The sound of my voice and the way I put my words together is like something you never heard and you probably would never expect from me for those of you who don’t know me. I feel like now reaching this point in my flow every time I step into the studio that I’m guaranteed to come out with a hot track. I get some of my biggest inspirations when I write songs from my daughter, family, friends, and my two brothers, one which is deceased and the other who is currently incarcerated that’s why you might often hear me say R.I.P D*P* and Free O, and another person who is like a brother to me Free Pimpin. I'm a solo artist but I am affiliated with a couple different Groups Money Boiz, M.B.E, and C1C. Some reasons you should check out my music is because whether it’s for the ladies, for the guys, a club banga, something for the streets, something real, something to dance to, or something to ride to I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

top